Let me tell your story.
Everyone loves a good story. My job is to tell your brand’s story in such a way that it grabs attention, creates trust, and ultimately, converts. Think of me as your own personal Cyrano de Begerac, whispering lines from behind the scenes that will make your audience fall in love.
Over the past two decades, I’ve crafted engaging, results-driven content for companies like Sur La Table, Tiny Digs Hotel, Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream, Chevrolet, Doernbecher Children’s Hospital, and businesses like yours. My upbeat writing style and honest, authentic content will make your brand stand out and get noticed.
Here are just a few of the things I can do for you:
- Blog posts. These can range from 200 to 1500 words, and are optimized for the search engines. I’ll include a featured image, additional images, all necessary HTML tags, category tags, relevant videos, outbound links, and a call to action.
- Emails. The goal of an email campaign is to pique interest, raise awareness and convert, convert, convert! These communications need to be short, enticing, and informative.
- Social media posts. Yes, you need a social media manager: those little 140 character tweets may be short and sweet, but they don’t write themselves. Moreover, each social media outlet has its own style and set of rules. I’ll craft an engaging, cohesive campaign for your brand that will maintain a consistent tone across networks.
- Website copy. Writing for the web is not the same as writing for print; people read differently when they’re online. I can make your website easier to read, deliver your key messages effectively, and keep your audience engaged.
- Case studies. These short articles explain how a company helps its customers, but they can sometimes come of dry and self-serving. The trick to writing a compelling case study is finding the story inside the study.
The personality of your brand hinges upon the words you use. I can help you create a distinctive voice for your brand that will capture the personality you want, and put it into words that will be appealing to your audience and authentic to your offering.
Interested in collaborating? Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.